29 October 2012

Holiday...

I feel so grown up for the following reasons:
1) I bought stamps last week.
2) I mailed a thank you card three days ago - yes it was to my mother, but it still counts.
3) I payed off a debt (quite possibly again to my mum).
4) I'm in the market for a mattress....I'd like a Stearns and Foster Euro pillow top, but Lord knows Starbucks doesn't really pay enough for me to enjoy that unless I get it from the black market (if anybody has an uncle or something let me know).
And last, but certainly not least
5) I'm going on Holiday next week for the first time in my life! So excited....
I've never been to NYC, and the gay love of my life lives there now. Not only does he live there, but he's dancing in The Met's new production of Un Ballo in Maschera which is one of my favorite Verdian operas.
EEEEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment