14 February 2013

Bipolar Valentine

So, I'm fairly certain that I've mentioned struggling with bipolar on numerous occasions....and if not, now you know. So I was seeing this guy for a little while. There was an honest connection, but because I rarely do relationships or whatever was going on, I freaked out numerous times. Nearly every week to be honest. Well, yesterday was the last time I've done that with him. Woohoo. Totally told him I didn't want to do this in a text like an asshole. Then finally chatted and made up some lame excuse - which wasn't true. It's really that feeling anything more than what I am used to terrifies me....and maybe a bit of guilt, but we'll address that another time.
Not that facebook should rule our lives at all, but just saw what was posted:
Happy Bipolar Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment